Home / Archive by Category "Blog"

Archives

We have won the Promotional Gift Award 2018 with Baby Tree

In the category COMMUNICATIVE PRODUCTS we have won the leading international price: the Promotional Gift Award 2018! Our product the BABY TREE received a lot of applause from the jury and literally took root in the category of communicative products. During the Haptica we received this nice prize and uncorked the bottles of champagne! Everything you give attention grows That literally applies to this fruit tree, the Baby Tree. A sustainable and educational product in a beautiful do-it-yourself package, including bamboo stick, bottom pile, binding material and birth certificate with a unique code. Log in with this unique code and you will end up in the Baby Tree community or your own business community. In this community you can exchange your stories, recipes and other interesting...

Smart, the most durable folding shopping bag

Jute Tasche Smart Natural
Imagine going to the store to buy a few items you need. You'll need a bag. In the store you could buy a plastic bag. But you know they are not good for the environment. When you'd have such a handy foldable jute bag that you could carry with you easily, that would be much more convenient and is also good for our environment. We have a bag in our collection that's just like that! A folding bag made out of jute. Very suitable for printing your message on it. Hip and durable; A perfect combination! The bags are made out of jute. Our bags are manufactured in India. The factory meets various worldwide recognized key certificates. This ensures that the bags are made under...

promotional gift award 2016

Promotional Gift Award 2016
In the category Best Practice we won a prestigious international award: The promotional gift award! Together with our customer The Circular beach we have designed and produced a customized jute bag for the "De Grondstofjutters" project. To keep the Dutch beaches  clean, the circular beach bags have been  developed and are used to collect waste from the beaches. "Jutten" means "finding stranded goods" so the eco-friendly jute bags have a double meaning, which is underlined by the imprint. Beach combers can pick up a bag at a beach pavillion or restaurant, and during their walk they can collect the waste they come accross on the beach. The reward for bringing back a full bag is a cup of coffee or soup. The collected waste is...

Benefits of jute

Voordelen Jute
We would love to tell you all about jute. Jute is a vegetable fiber that can be spun into strong threads. Jute is one of the cheapest natural fibers and in addition, after cotton, the most widely used. The plants from which jute is obtained occurs mainly in hot, humid areas as Bangladesh, China and India. In the time it takes you to read this, millions of plastic bags are produced. And then we do not even know about the amount of oil that is needed. An Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) survey from 2008 showed that only 6.8% of all plastic waste recycled. But what happens with the other 93.2%? Wastewater in oceans and seas consists of 80% plastic. This is a major threat to...

Nominated for PSI Sustainability Awards

Together with our client The Circular beach we have designed and produced a customized jute bag for the Project De Grondstofjutters project. The Dutch beaches are getting cleaner: the jute bags of Circular Beaches were developed for the collection of garbage in the Dutch coastal regions. "Jutten" means "finding stranded goods" so the eco-friendly jute bags have a double meaning, which is underlined by the imprint. Beach visitors can pick up the bags at the beach pavilions and restaurants, which can collect garbage during their walk. The reward for returning with a stuffed bag is a cup of coffee or soup. The waste products are then used by the students "Applied Arts" of the University of Amsterdam as a raw material for new products such...

Jutten with jute

After a walk through the dunes it's finally there: the sea! Delight the wind through your hair, snuggle the salty sea air and walk on your bare feet through the soft sand. A nice beach walk can only be disturbed in one way ... waste. Fortunately, people are becoming more aware that waste is in the trash and that we need to be friendlier to our beautiful nature. Still, it remains a challenge to keep the beach and the sea clean. Noortje Schrauwen and Floor Hendriks have designed a fantastic concept to make the beach visitor a beach jutter. And not just a beach jumper, but a raw material jutter. A large part of the beach can be recycled, which also is the beginning of...