Quote request printed water bottles Dopper
Surprise your customers with a Dopper water bottle.
A sustainable water bottle with a mission. Dopper strives for a world where people are conscious of the environment in which we actively reduce the frequent amount of disposable plastic waste. And so that everyone in the world has access to safe drinking water.
There is a choice of 11 colors and 2 metal bottles; the perfect water bottle for every marketing communication. Spread a message of sustainability from your organization with branded Doppers. Perfect as a gift, promotional item or for use in the workplace.
The Dopper is the ideal drinking bottle for tap water and has been designed to reduce the amount of the disposable bottles.
We can personalize the Doppers and the packaging!
WATER BOTTLE WITH A MISSION
Dopper’s mission is to achieve a world in which people are conscious of the environment we live in, where the amount of single-use plastic is reduced and where everyone, has access to safe drinking water.
A Dopper ring with hook, Dopper Carrier, with which you can easily hang your water bottle on your bag. The Dopper Carrier is a silicone ring with a handy carabiner suitable for Dopper Original and Solid Steel.
Advantages of Dopper water bottle:
- Three individual parts, therefore easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe up to 65 ° C
- Suitable for cold, non-corrosive drinks
- Free of BPA / plasticizers and poisons
- Cradle to Cradle certified
- Available in 11 colors and 2 metal bottles
Dopper water bottle concept
- If it’s up to Dopper, we’ll soon be living in a world where people are conscious of the environment, where we’re actively reducing the amount of disposable plastic waste and giving everyone, be it near or far, access to safe drinking water has.
- Personalize your Dopper bottle with a design and make this bottle your sustainable business card.
- Spread the message with your own Dopper. You no longer need disposable plastic bottles, so it saves a lot of trash. Sustainable, practical and beautiful!
✓ For detailed information about the Dopper, please visit our Redopp website